Six Stages of Relationships
- Why some relationships stagnate and don’t progress forward?
- How can you classify your relationship with people you know using the six stages?
- What strategies would help you to take your relationships to a new level?
Set Your Networking Goals
- What goals are bad?
- What goals are ideal?
- How can you use strategic positioning, much like in marketing, to promote your personal brand while networking?
Build an Efficient Network
- How to take advantage of corporate networking and position yourself in a way that helps you achieve your objectives
- How can you analyse your network systematically?
- Which class of people should you focus on more?
- Which class of people should you avoid more to increase your networking efficiency? How can you improve your network step by step?
Find New Contacts
- Where to find new contacts?
- How to use a systematic networking plan
- What are the biggest mistakes while searching for new contacts?
Develop Your Pitch
- What is a pitch all about?
- What are the qualities of a good answer when someone asks about what you do?
- What are examples of poor answers and why should they be avoided?
- How to use a Two-Part Statement Formula to generate a pitch that has the qualities of a good answer
Attend and Perform
- What should you consider when attending a networking event?
- How to handle social discomfort
- Why it is important to get out of comfort zone?
Prerequisites: Consider taking this course in conjunction with Making Small Talk.
Course Duration: 1 Day