English Today have professional trainers on Phones and Skype ready to help you improve your speaking confidence and guide you through our Online Programs,
- Reading: Need to Read (853 lessons available in 3 versions: pre-intermediate level, intermediate level, and upper-intermediate level)
- Vocabulary:WordMine (Designed for busy professionals to reach the course target of mastering at least 400 new words)
- Speaking: Business Speaking (22-30 hours study total per course)
- Writing: Writing for Business (7 levels (pre-intermediate to advanced)
- Core skills: Practical English (350 one-hour lessons focusing on grammar, listening and reading)
- Elementary Skills: Practical English Starter (30-40 hours of study content)
See below for more details and a syllabus description and breakdown
The most effective way to be fluent in English is to have real conversations in English. Do you still remember learning English at school? You can learn all the grammar rules in the world, you can memorize millions of words, but if you don’t practice speaking English, you won’t be able to speak English fluently.
A reading skills course based largely on topical articles from international newspapers, updated weekly, all lessons are designed to improve students’ reading skills, develop vocabulary, increase reading speed and enable students to express their opinions about what they have read.
For everyone and anyone who wants a bigger vocabulary. Learners can read, write and hear new words, with regular reviews and tests, all geared to long term retention. Courses include General English and some, developed with the dictionary publisher Collins, aimed at people in particular industries or fields.
Business Speaking is the perfect course for anyone wanting to quickly improve their English speaking and listening skills. Lessons prepare learners for 30 common business situations, from meetings to telephoning. And with lessons accessible from any computer or mobile device, finding the time to study has never been so easy!
Designed to improve a learner’s ability to write business-related correspondence for the international workplace. Learners are shown how to plan, draft and edit their writing using over 60 realistic business situations.
Packed with 350 lessons and a highly personalised learning method. Practical English is the ideal course for anyone wanting to improve their English as efficiently as possible to increase their score in an international English proficiency test.
Packed with 56 lessons and a highly personalised learning method. Practical English is the ideal course for anyone wanting to improve their English as efficiently as possible to increase their score in an international English proficiency test.