1. Students will make groups of 2 (pair)
2. 2 teachers and 2 HR representatives will be SHARKS
You need to create a new product. Your product must be realistic and show potential for generating profit. You will present it in front of the SHARKS and be ready for any questions they ask.
Your presentation will be short but powerful (5 minutes) and include:
- Choose your target market
- Describe the needs for your product or service
- Explain how you would fulfill the needs
- Set the price and show how you will generate income (profit margin)
- Choose a location if it’s essential
- The SHARKS: ask questions to the presenters and decide who deserve the title of “The Most Innovative Product of the Year”.
- The presenters: your goal is to convince the SHARKS to pick your product.
- Scoring will be done using Presentation Evaluation Sheet